OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Welcome back sir  (Read 1277 times)

Offline hookedspur

• Long Spur Gobbler
Welcome back sir
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:31:57 PM »
We want to welcome back Anyhoney to the team . He stated the Crusaders several years ago but being a
Service man was stationed over seas for the last several years ... HES BACK , and thank you for your service sir.
Most of you know Anthony but for those that don’t maybe he will come on and intro Duce himself.
Jim Gobblenut has stepped out for the time being to make room for Anthony to return....
I hope you find we have taken care of your team while you were gone .

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
Re: Welcome back sir
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 06:01:23 PM »
I would like to say that it has been a pleasure to be on the team with some real turkey-huntin' foo's!  My departure has nothing to do with any bad feelings about the team or anybody on it.  When I heard that Anthony was back in the mix, I just thought it would be good to let him participate on the team that he started up so many years ago. 

I enjoy playin' in the contest, so I will probably sign up in the random thread and get on with some other guys just to be a part of it.  In the meantime, let me make it clear that I WANT MY T-SHIRT!   :D

Best of luck to you guys again this spring,...although you won't need it!  I will be watching and checking in!  :icon_thumright:
Jim

Offline hookedspur

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Welcome back sir
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 06:22:04 PM »
Thanks Gobblenut it was a pleasure having you with us , and good luck this year
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions