OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Chris Brumfiel  (Read 1104 times)

Offline tnanh

• The Boss Gobbler
Chris Brumfiel
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:02:44 PM »
I just received my second call from Chris Brumfiel. It is one of the glass Hussy he posted a picture of a while back. My other is a slate Hussy. These are very nice calls that are well worth the money. If I can make a call sound like a turkey, anyone can. Very nice purrs, clucks and yelps and customer service like it should be. I have had this call out of the mail box for all of 30 minutes and it may be the first one to go in my satchel this year.

CMBOSTC

Re: Chris Brumfiel
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 03:05:36 PM »
I just received my second call from Chris Brumfiel. It is one of the glass Hussy he posted a picture of a while back. My other is a slate Hussy. These are very nice calls that are well worth the money. If I can make a call sound like a turkey, anyone can. Very nice purrs, clucks and yelps and customer service like it should be. I have had this call out of the mail box for all of 30 minutes and it may be the first one to go in my satchel this year.

I really appreciate that Andy. Both of those little callers are deadly on a love sick tom.