only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MARK prudhomme

Started by gobblers roost, February 22, 2021, 04:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblers roost

Mp

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: gobblers roost on February 22, 2021, 07:11:00 AM
Quote from: davisd9 on February 22, 2021, 07:01:52 AM
Good luck
I hear that.Ty
U have a few. Lol

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I do and I am always looking for another.  They are great trumpets and I always have one with me when hunting.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Mark Prudhomme

I never claimed to be the greatest and I certainly am not new or the latest. Just enjoy hunting with trumpets and   making a few for folks when I can who like em.

Terry

Quote from: Mark Prudhomme on February 24, 2021, 01:30:29 PM
I never claimed to be the greatest and I certainly am not new or the latest. Just enjoy hunting with trumpets and   making a few for folks when I can who like em.
And there a few folks Mark who enjoy them properly and appreciate what you do regardless of what's the newest and greatest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packmule

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members on here when I say the following:

It's great to see you posting here Mark.  I really hope you can see past some of the cynical or critical posts that appear from time to time.  There are a lot of members who value and can benefit from your knowledge and insights. 

davisd9

17x grand champion speaks for itself. Mr. Mark has been making trumpets for a few years. His list has been long for quite a few of those years. His success is nothing new. His trumpets have been sought after for a few years now. I hope to purchase more of his calls second hand, through shows if possible, and stay on the list as the call is worth the wait. People just need to remember not all call makers build calls for a living, but because it adds to their experience and share a love for the call with other like minded individuals.

Chuck1443

Quote from: packmule on February 24, 2021, 01:52:50 PM

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members on here when I say the following:

It's great to see you posting here Mark.  I really hope you can see past some of the cynical or critical posts that appear from time to time.  There are a lot of members who value and can benefit from your knowledge and insights.
X2

Bedge7767

Hiding behind the keyboard makes people say stuff they would never say to someone's face. That guy does it often.
Jim

Mark Prudhomme

It's all good I made my first wingbone in 1984. I just enjoy sharing my passion of calls and calling especially trumpets and tube calls.  Wish I could make more but enjoy doing it part time.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Mark Prudhomme on February 24, 2021, 02:30:37 PM
It's all good I made my first wingbone in 1984. I just enjoy sharing my passion of calls and calling especially trumpets and tube calls.  Wish I could make more but enjoy doing it part time.
I'd love to own one, but more than anything else I sure as hell love to hear you play one! By the way, that lignum someone on the forum posted a month or so back that you made for them, that sure was a gorgeous piece of wood and some fine, fine finishing.

guesswho

Quote from: davisd9 on February 24, 2021, 01:57:29 PM
17x grand champion speaks for itself.
17 time?    Dang, that's right up there with The Nature Boy, Woooooooooooo!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jbird22

Quote from: guesswho on February 24, 2021, 03:19:18 PM
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man! Woooooooo!!!"

Mark Prudhomme is a good as it gets on a trumpet in my book. There's an NWTF video on YouTube of Mark and Rev. Farmer hunting together that's worth watching.

Edit: I'm sure most of us have seen this but here it is for the new folks who haven't ... https://youtu.be/Z5WArOUBacM

Greg Massey

Quote from: Jbird22 on February 24, 2021, 06:01:55 PM

Mark Prudhomme is a good as it gets on a trumpet in my book. There's an NWTF video on YouTube of Mark and Rev. Farmer hunting together that's worth watching.

Edit: I'm sure most of us have seen this but here it is for the new folks who haven't ... https://youtu.be/Z5WArOUBacM
I can watch this over and over, the love of calling turkeys is amazing. The kill is secondary .. TWO legends using trumpets.

Jbird22

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 24, 2021, 06:58:07 PM
Quote from: Jbird22 on February 24, 2021, 06:01:55 PM

I can watch this over and over, the love of calling turkeys is amazing. The kill is secondary .. TWO legends using trumpets.
Couldn't agree more, Greg!