OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Holsters ...........for about any turkey call.

Started by Yoder409, February 21, 2021, 09:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Bird

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 30, 2021, 08:39:12 AM
Quote from: J_Bird on March 29, 2021, 03:54:23 PM
How much for a long box holster?

$45 PayPal TYD
I'll take one. Shoot me a pm please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

FLGobstopper

Hey y'all I just have to brag on Yoder409 and the holsters he's making a little bit. If you're contemplating getting one, do yourself a favor and order from him because his are perfect!

After procrastinating too long, I just had a longbox holster show up today that I ordered on Thursday or Friday last week. I really don't know how I lived without this thing for so long. He makes a great, great product and I'm extremely impressed with his communication, shipping, and all around workmanship. I also reached out to him mentioning that I was hoping to have the holster for a hunt coming up next week and he took care of that faster than I even thought possible. Again, great service!

I have quite a few very nice custom calls and the one that is kind of my prized possessions is a Marlin Watkins Fiddle Paddle longbox I picked up a year or so ago. I don't carry a longbox that often, but when I have in the past never had a great way to protect it and it just doesn't carry really well in any of the vests I own. So much so that I didn't even own a longbox because I had sold the 2 others I had until I picked up this one. Then of course I didn't hardly carry it because of some concern over jacking it all up crawling and moving through the woods. Not tying to sound like a commercial but I think I can surely put that concern to rest. I have another short box holster I use for other calls occasionally and this one just fits this longbox like a glove a lot better than the other. Can't wait to really put it through the paces next week and I'll try and remember to snap some action pics from the hills and hollers of GA.

If you're on the fence like I was and have some really nice calls you want to protect, don't wait any longer. Send him a pm and reach out.

Thank again Yoder409!

gergg

I am not really a box call hunter, but recently decided to give them a go as something new and different....I ordered a Long Box holster from Yoder409 to protect my investment, and man are these things a bargain. He is also a great guy to deal with, nothing but good things to say about the whole transaction.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Yoder409

Thank you, so much, fellers for the kind words of support !!!

It's just what we do here.  We strive to make a well-thought out, quality-built product available to our customers.........who happen to be turkey hunters.  We're turkey hunters.  Every day of the year, we do our best at customer service.  That makes it easy to hook a guy up with what he needs when it's crunch time in March, April and May.

I gotta brag a little on our CUSTOMERS.  Over the few years we've been doing this little venture, I've had the opportunity to get to know turkey hunters from coast to coast........north to south.  What an across-the-board pleasure it's been !!!  There's a PILE of really outstanding individuals in this forum !!!!

So, again..........thank you guys for the kind words !!!   So glad you are pleased !!!  And thanks to ALL who have supported us.  Looking forward to serving more happy customers.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

TalknTurkey

On the short box holster, do these fit snug enough with most short boxes that it keeps the call quiet? Or do you still need to use a rubber band or something similar to prevent it from making noise?

Yoder409

The fit keeps most calls tight and quiet.  But I toss in a simple, but very effective, leather silencer band...........just in case.
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Just bumping these back up.

Have more of some than others.  But some of all, at the moment.
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

bump

Have a couple or few of everything at the moment.

Thanks !!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Giving a bump to the leathers.

Have some of every model holster on hand at the moment.  Not currently planning to run any more til late winter.   

Thanks for looking !!
PA elitist since 1979

tal

Just ordered my third holster, second paddle.  :icon_thumright:

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on November 12, 2021, 08:52:19 PM
Just ordered my third holster, second paddle.  :icon_thumright:

And THANK YOU for your repeat business, sir !!!!  Really appreciate your great support.

Bumping this up as we now have a glimmer of hope spring is on the way (even if was -11 degrees this morning).

We are currently out of longbox holsters.  But hoping to have a small run of them completed soon.  All other models are in decent supply at the moment.

Thanks for looking !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

We, now, have a small, new run of longbox holsters in hand.
PA elitist since 1979

rifleman

Do you have any of the recent run of longbox holsters still available?  Thanks