turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Owl hooter! I

Started by Shady valley birds, February 21, 2021, 12:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady valley birds

Hey guys i need a good owl hooter. One that lets you bear down on it but is soft all the same. I have a couple cheaper ones that don't do it for me. Not looking to spend 100 bucks but what do yall suggest.  Thanks!  - james
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

paboxcall

Harrison Hootin Stick for sure.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

3bailey3

WV Ridge Reaper

Houndstooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyk2000

Daryal Gosey

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Shady valley birds

Thanks fellers I picked up a hootin stick on here in flame box elder i can't wait to get it in for sure!
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

paboxcall

Quote from: Shady valley birds on February 23, 2021, 12:34:14 AM
Thanks fellers I picked up a hootin stick on here in flame box elder i can't wait to get it in for sure!

Excellent! Post a pic when you get it.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Shady valley birds

Quote from: paboxcall on February 23, 2021, 12:41:48 AM
Quote from: Shady valley birds on February 23, 2021, 12:34:14 AM

Excellent! Post a pic when you get it.
sure thing!!

Shady valley birds

paboxcall

That's a nice one! Congrats!

Shady valley birds