turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ss scratchboxes

Started by Beards and Hooks, November 02, 2020, 07:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Recently received these two scratch boxes from Al and Josh and like everything I have from them they are awesome. They are mineral poplar and cedar with yh, ipe, and wenger strikers.  Al is also a pleasure to chat Turkey with.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, really like mine from them as well and intend to get another from them. If you get the chance I would like to hear that cedar with the Ipe striker please.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

Congrats on a couple fine scratchers!

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 03, 2020, 05:19:17 AM
Congratulations, really like mine from them as well and intend to get another from them. If you get the chance I would like to hear that cedar with the Ipe striker please.
Thanks they are great calls Steve, not real sure how to do a soundfile.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Beards and Hooks on November 04, 2020, 07:36:16 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 03, 2020, 05:19:17 AM
Thanks they are great calls Steve, not real sure how to do a soundfile.
Are you able to do one on your cell? If so I could send you my number and have you send it that way.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Jonathan Wise

To me the SS boys make some of the best scratchers on the market.

Bowguy

jmart241

Beard what striker do you like on the cedar

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: jmart241 on January 30, 2021, 04:27:18 PM
Beard what striker do you like on the cedar
Sounds good with any striker I put it honestly, but right now liking the yh and a cedar striker I have.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

jmart241

Ok thanks might have to get one got canary holly couple weeks ago really like it

TauntoHawk

Quote from: jmart241 on January 31, 2021, 02:31:41 PM
Ok thanks might have to get one got canary holly couple weeks ago really like it
I love purpleheart with my SS holly

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jmart241

I will have to get one from them to try mine sounds good with YH

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: TauntoHawk on January 31, 2021, 04:01:31 PM
Quote from: jmart241 on January 31, 2021, 02:31:41 PM
I love purpleheart with my SS holly

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Interesting Taunto I have ph on strikers from other scratch boxes I got going to have to try that on my rh/holly from SS thanks for the info.