OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fiddle Box From Mr. Watkins & Trumpet from gergg

Started by Sir-diealot, February 15, 2021, 07:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck1443

Gregg makes a great trumpet, that tulip wood is sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on February 19, 2021, 07:14:48 PM
Well Steve, New York turkey population going to take a hit by you this year with those calls. Best of luck my friend.....
Sure do hope so, won't be for lack of quality calls if I don't. Thanks and best of luck to you as well my friend.

Quote from: UNICOI GOLD on February 21, 2021, 10:30:56 AM
Very nice calls
Thank you, builders sure do make them nice.

Quote from: Chuck1443 on February 21, 2021, 11:04:30 AM
Gregg makes a great trumpet, that tulip wood is sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty for sure. I am not blowing smoke at all about this trumpet, this one really is much easier to draw on than the earlier version I have from him.

Quote from: Wvturkeyhunter on February 21, 2021, 05:09:00 PM
Well done sir!
Thank you kindly. Had hoped to get a cow horn call and a Jolly Scratch Tube before this season, but also have been buying lots of photography stuff lately, can't wait to get something on film..... I mean on chip. Yea I am getting old I guess.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Wvturkeyhunter

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Wvturkeyhunter on February 21, 2021, 06:53:09 PM
Lookin forward to seeing what you get on film!
I really had hoped to get some already this winter but it has been so raw cold when I did try to go out I had frozen hands before I even had the tripod set up. Does not help that I can't find my gloves with the index finger and thumb that fold back and get held by a magnet, nobody around seems to carry them any more around here either, I have looked in several places.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

GobbleGitr

Every box of Marlin's I have touched has a turkey in it.  Congrats