OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: New Pot Call- Woodhaven vs Halloran  (Read 5771 times)

Offline Missouri hunter

• Sterling Custom Calls
Re: New Pot Call- Woodhaven vs Halloran
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2021, 12:40:03 PM »
Opinions are like noses, most people have them... I would go Halloran. I far prefer glass to chrystal. I love the cherry and purple heart he had but now he has a walnut and poplar that I’m sure will be great. I don’t think he makes a bad call.
I had a woodhaven cherry classic and I sold it for $20, that’s about what a thought it was worth... not quality wood or sound to me. I don’t know how they get by charging so much for their calls.
I would try a houndstooth before a woodhaven.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:41:52 PM by Missouri hunter »
Sterling Custom Calls, making handcrafted box and trough calls.

Offline Yelper

• Longbeard
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2021, 12:51:38 PM »
Opinions are like __ most people have them... I would go Halloran. I far prefer glass to chrystal. I love the cherry and purple heart he had but now he has a walnut and poplar that I’m sure will be great. I don’t think he makes a bad call.
I had a woodhaven cherry classic and I sold it for $20, that’s about what a thought it was worth... not quality wood or sound to me. I don’t know how they get by charging so much for their calls.

Your Opinion would be better served elsewhere. You provided an OPINION and therefore you started your comment off as what you called most members on here who give their Opinion as to what they have encountered with a call they like or dislike. You don't like what is said debate it don't call members on here names. OH  YEA That is JMO.

Offline Missouri hunter

• Sterling Custom Calls
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2021, 01:36:11 PM »
Opinions are like __ most people have them... I would go Halloran. I far prefer glass to chrystal. I love the cherry and purple heart he had but now he has a walnut and poplar that I’m sure will be great. I don’t think he makes a bad call.

Your Opinion would be better served elsewhere. You provided an OPINION and therefore you started your comment off as what you called most members on here who give their Opinion as to what they have encountered with a call they like or dislike. You don't like what is said debate it don't call members on here names. OH  YEA That is JMO.

I didn’t call anyone anything. It’s a pretty old joke if you’ve never heard it.
Sterling Custom Calls, making handcrafted box and trough calls.