OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sweet 16 Ready for 2021 opener

Started by Tom007, January 07, 2021, 06:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twodogs

lol - I sent Tom007 a PM earlier today asking the same thing. I think they wrapped camo over the wood but not sure? I love the look of that gun!

Tom007

Quote from: Thedeerfarmer on April 04, 2021, 12:12:58 PM
Hi! I was wondering what stock is on the gun, or if you painted one you already had? Thanks!
-DF

The wood stock is covered with Mossy Oak Bottomland gun skin wrap. Fantastic product. Easy to install using hair dryer, looks dipped when it's done. Will not harm stock finish. You order it precut for the model gun you have. Thx
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Quote from: Twodogs on April 04, 2021, 03:57:34 PM
lol - I sent Tom007 a PM earlier today asking the same thing. I think they wrapped camo over the wood but not sure? I love the look of that gun!

Great product, Mossy Oak Graphics Gun Skins. Looks dipped when it's done. Use a hair dryer, take your time. Thank you, be safe...
"Solo hunter"

Twodogs

justin_wv

I got one last Sunday with an old stevens model 94 16ga. Was really impressed with how well the apex #9s did in a fixed full choke. It's a pleasure to carry and it got the job done I don't think I'll ever carry anything else.

Jstocks

How do you like the gun now that season is nearly over?
I looked at one the other day and really liked it.

Tom007

Quote from: Jstocks on May 26, 2021, 10:29:05 PM
How do you like the gun now that season is nearly over?
I looked at one the other day and really liked it.

Great gun, lightweight, no recoil, pleasure to carry around. Patterns al well. Great alternative to the 12. Be safe...
"Solo hunter"