Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Roaring 20's21

Started by FullChoke, February 07, 2021, 10:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

The Roaring 20's, Old Gobbler's premiere visionary hunting team, is proud to present the 2021 roster of loyal and dangerous teammates.

1.   FullChoke (capt.)
2.   BBR12
3.   3seasons
4.   PaintBrush
5.   3Bailey3
6.   Mightyjoeyoung
7.   zelmo1
8.   yelpaholic
9.   Xarcher
10. TKE921
11. turkeyhunter91
12. Candyman

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

3bailey3

Heck yea i am ready, i checked cam today

turkeyhunter91

That's a good looking bird. Thanks for having me on the team. I'm ready for April so I can start chasing some birds and i can hopefully contribute to the team.

cramerhunts

Good luck to the Roaring 20's! May you all slay the mighty bird with huge spurs and great beards. I will be rooting you on from the sidelines this year as I have no tags for myself but will be watching closely as you claw your way to the top one beautiful bird at a time.

TKE921

Ready as ever for this season.  Last year I was getting snowed on in the middle of the 3rd week.  I got myself into a nice lease an hour south and well over 2000' lower in elevation from where I was hunting last year.  WV was nice enough to extend our season by a week on the later end as well.

3seasons

Thanks for having me back. Looking forward to this season as last season was cut short due to covid. Hoping I can make up some ground this year. Good luck to everyone, be safe, hunt smart and stay healthy.

yelpaholic

Just maybe this will be our year, we almost got'em last year. Heres hoping we all have a safe and successful season.  God bless and let the feathers fly..

zelmo1

We will end the "Crusader Dynasty " this year. Good luck to all and be safe.  Al

zelmo1

Same contest as last year from me also. I like hitting cleanup, lol. I wont be done till June. Al

TKE921

Just saw some pictures from the new boss's field.  Was a small flock of hens, three 2 year old birds ( guessing by beards) and one quite mature bird based on his size.  Boss was nice enough to say he wouldn't mind waking up to a loud bang as long as he was provided with some meat.

zelmo1

Those are the best spots bro, go hammer that old timer. I see long spurs in your future. Al  :turkey2: