OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Team Strut Stoppers 2021  (Read 3117 times)

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
Team Strut Stoppers 2021
« on: February 09, 2021, 09:23:35 AM »
1. turkeyharvester
2. wvhoyt19
3. birdman67
4. dzsmith
5. Dmason3
6. Bornagain64
7. Huckleberry91
8. Turkeyman
9. MDTOM84
10.aclawrence
11. Kygobblergetter
12. fmf
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:09:58 PM by turkey harvester »
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
 Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
Re: Team Strut Stoppers 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 09:25:57 AM »
I have a fella, happens to be my best friend, that's probably going to join the team.

Offline Dmason3

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 11:28:21 PM »
Don’t forget about me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wvhoyt19

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 05:24:15 AM »
Excited to be back again this year! Thanks for putting this together.

Offline birdman67

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 08:08:17 PM »
Thanks TH for getting it up and rolling! Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to back and ready for another season.
Loving God's Creation!

Offline bornagain64

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 10:04:46 PM »
I am ready to chase some Osceola's again. Thanks Turkey Harvester for getting the team going again. Spring turkey season really snuck up on me this year.

John

Offline Huckleberry91

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 03:20:47 PM »
 Hey y’all look forward to chasing birds this spring, hearing the stories and pictures! Thanks to TH for putting a 2021 team up! Spring needs to sprung!

Offline Turkeyman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 12:31:01 PM »
Sign me up again. Thanks.

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 12:17:33 PM »
Got it. Man huckleberry91 and myself just went through a heck of a snow storm! Record lows for our area. -19 recorded Tuesday morning when everyone’s water froze up. Thankfully it’s thawing and everyone’s water is almost back. Think the cold took out Hucks pump! Good thing he lives a mike away, lol. Come on warm weather!!

Offline MDTOM84

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 10:23:32 AM »
I'm ready!!! Come on April 19th

Offline bornagain64

• Longbeard
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 05:18:56 AM »
My youngest daughter is getting married Friday, and my turkey season starts 2 weeks from Saturday. I am so not ready this year. Been really busy with the wedding plans, moving, getting ready for company... and thats all on top of work, covid: life has really changed for all of us.
I have only scouted a couple times, and we did not get picked for any 1st hunts: so we will see how it goes.

This year I am gonna really just ENJOY the “ turkey hunt”, being in the woods, making a move on a bird, running and gunning, long sits, lots of calling or hardly any calling.... No matter how I decide to do it, this year will be about enjoying the hunt. So many times I get caught up with “ killing a turkey” or getting my 2 bird limit. This year there is no pressure! Just gonna enjoy hearing the woods wake up around me and see what happens.
Good luck to everyone, and be safe. I will have more free time after this weekend, so I will be on here more.

Offline wvhoyt19

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 05:26:28 AM »
My youngest daughter is getting married Friday, and my turkey season starts 2 weeks from Saturday. I am so not ready this year. Been really busy with the wedding plans, moving, getting ready for company... and thats all on top of work, covid: life has really changed for all of us.
I have only scouted a couple times, and we did not get picked for any 1st hunts: so we will see how it goes.

This year I am gonna really just ENJOY the “ turkey hunt”, being in the woods, making a move on a bird, running and gunning, long sits, lots of calling or hardly any calling.... No matter how I decide to do it, this year will be about enjoying the hunt. So many times I get caught up with “ killing a turkey” or getting my 2 bird limit. This year there is no pressure! Just gonna enjoy hearing the woods wake up around me and see what happens.
Good luck to everyone, and be safe. I will have more free time after this weekend, so I will be on here more.
Exciting time for you and your family! You’re perspective is spot on this year!! So many times we get caught up on the kill but the success of the hunt is so much more than that. Thanks for sharing. God bless buddy!

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 01:04:07 PM »
That's kind of how I'm gonna roll this year. Get back to enjoying the hunt and not worry so much about the kill!

Offline aclawrence

• Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2021, 09:57:31 PM »
I’ve been out twice listening and scouting. I haven’t heard a gobble yet but I’ve found some good sign and saw a lot of turkeys on the last trip. No gobblers though. I’m really hoping to get my kids on a bird for the youth hunt. I feel like it will be the best chance to to call one in before the season kicks into full crazy.

Offline fmf

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2021, 10:39:59 AM »
Yall need anyone else?