turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A T 3 tactial

Started by mr perfect, January 29, 2021, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr perfect

Has anyone tried a A T 3 tactial red dot sights i read a lot of good reviews online about them .

SumToy

We have put few on they seem to be ok.    They fit the Burris foot print for the base. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mbarnes1225

I mounted an AT3 RD-50 red dot on my dad's stevens 301.  It is a nice sight for an under $100 red dot.  Very comparable to a bushnell trs-25.  The only negative is that when looking at the front lens you do see a very bright red shine(more so than that of the trs-25).  Some say it does spook a bird others say it does not).  For what is worth my dad say he thinks it did make a couple gobblers spooky or at least put them on attention last spring (certainly possible they just busted him moving as well).

randywallace

I have one on an 870 20 gauge.  It has done fine for 2 years.  No change in POI.  Killed several gobblers with that setup. 

Going to an over and under this year.  If it doesn't perform as I want, I will go back to the lil 870.