OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy oak Tibbee Shirt

Started by Mossberg90MN, January 25, 2021, 09:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg90MN

Mossy oak is having a sale on there Tibbee technical shirt.

Does anyone have this? Is this a pretty durable material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo_turkey_hunter

I like them personally

Sir-diealot

I like mine just fine though I thought they would be a bit cooler than they are.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mbhyman88

I have 3 of the shirts and 2 of the pants.  Really like them, lighter cotton but tough is how I would describe them.

Mossberg90MN

Awesome thanks for all the responses!

simpzenith

This is the shirt you can see me wearing in most of my videos. Been wearing the same one for several years now. Never been washed though.  :laugh:

Big Pine

I have several pairs of pants and shirts, and I have been pleased with them. I have one outfit that I have probably been wearing for 5 years and they are still holding up

Mossberg90MN

Cool, I'm most likely going to pick up a shirt! Bottomland.

tnanh

I have one and I like it ok. Its made pretty well. The only problem I have is that the inside of the shirt is white. If you get hot and unbutton it your camo is totally lost. Also if it isnt buttoned up all the way the white shows at the top.

RiverBuck

tha bugman

I have been wanting to get some and I live close to Mossy Oak and I want to go and try some on. 

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: tnanh on February 03, 2021, 08:45:26 PM
I have one and I like it ok. Its made pretty well. The only problem I have is that the inside of the shirt is white. If you get hot and unbutton it your camo is totally lost. Also if it isnt buttoned up all the way the white shows at the top.
Good to know!!

Goat boy

Based on those that own these shirts do they fit true to size?