OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: m2 20 gauge Burris Fast Fire 3 with Speed Bead  (Read 1691 times)

Offline tnjared

m2 20 gauge Burris Fast Fire 3 with Speed Bead
« on: January 16, 2021, 01:06:35 PM »
So just bought this gun and i cant find the speed bead with the fast fire 3... i can find just the speed bead mount. If i go that route which fast fire 3 works with the speed bead system. Looks to be 3 different option for ff3 a 3mm and 2 different 8mm dot. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!
fart in the woods and a deer will smell it and a turkey will see it

Offline USMC0331

• Longbeard
Re: m2 20 gauge Burris Fast Fire 3 with Speed Bead
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 01:11:04 PM »
Before buying speed beed mount I would try and find someone that has one or a store and put to your shoulder to see how it looks to you. For me it was to close but may not be for you. Hooe you find what works for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 01:33:46 PM »
All FF are the same, but I would use the 3MOA. 

I would drill and tap it for our base or a Burris 336. :z-twocents:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline 3bailey3

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 06:40:20 PM »
i used what William at Sumtoy said, his mount worked great for me, i looked at speed bead and i thought it sat to far back and wasn't as sturdy as the Sumtoy mount.

Offline BINK McCARTY

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Beak first in th' dirt...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 04:18:47 AM »
I have the speed bead system on my SBE 2 and absolutely love it!!! However, there is not one made to fit my Stoeger M3020 that I wouldn't have to modify,so if you go the Marlin 336 base direction (MPN:410333) this is what you get, and IMHO the best and lowest mount for your shotgun. Good luck!!!