OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: WTB- Remington Shurshot 20 gauge stock  (Read 1053 times)

Offline spiggy2

WTB- Remington Shurshot 20 gauge stock
« on: January 12, 2021, 09:25:24 PM »
Looking to buy a Remington Shurshot stock for a 20 ga 870. Recently had my car stolen with my turkey gun (12ga 870) in it and doesn't look like the streets of Baltimore are going to return it. Going to finally go down to a 20 gauge and can't seem to find this stock anywhere. Thanks
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

Offline Kygobblergetter

Re: WTB- Remington Shurshot 20 gauge stock
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 12:02:22 AM »
On mine I just bought the 12 gauge stock and did a little sanding because I was having a hard time finding the 20 gauge version. I painted mine and it looks just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline spiggy2

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 09:45:18 AM »
I've seen that they fit pretty well together, problem is I can't find either of the 12 or 20ga versions. Not sure if remington stopped making them or what.
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

Offline Kygobblergetter

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 07:37:07 PM »
Wow just did a little research and am not finding much. There is one on eBay right now but the bidding is at $132 with a couple days left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk