OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Turkey hunt dream Spot  (Read 5735 times)

Offline rakkin6

• Longbeard
Re: Turkey hunt dream Spot
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
Sorry one mile across the state line.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Offline longbeards

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2021, 07:25:18 PM »
Ocellated! Have you seen the spurs on those birds!
May be a glorified peacock but pretty dam cool!

Offline m2benelli

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2021, 05:39:44 PM »
Made my first Ocellated trip to Yucatan last March. Crazy but Covid was not rampant yet we made it in/out Ok.  Down side always in back of mind if were going to get home. 3 of us in camp and we all got a bird so we left a day early.  We hunted the jungle with Manuel Enriquez.  Hunted with him first time in 2018 in Chihuahua.  Put off going to Mexico for a decade 'cause I was skeert.  But the Goulds hunt was absolutely amazing and took a friend back in May 2020.  We made it in/out just fine the hunting was spectacular. Manuel runs a first class outfit and feel very safe.  Am unable to comment on Ocellated hunting other than the jungle.  Never experienced anything like it - amazing the birds and wildlife they had a trail cam pic of a jaguar a few days before we arrived.  Absolutely loved it.  Have hunts booked for 2022 for both Ocellated and Goulds with Manuel at El Halcon.  Hard working extremely friendly people

Wherever you go hope you have a Grand Trip