OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Assorted Caps (NWTF and other)  (Read 1032 times)

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
Assorted Caps (NWTF and other)
« on: October 17, 2020, 12:04:14 PM »
I am getting rid of an assortment of about 35 baseball-type caps that I have accumulated over the years.  I am not a cap wearer and have caps from NWTF (member, committee member, and sponsor caps), some of them from the early years of the NWTF that might be collectors items.  Also in the lot are two American Wild Turkey Society caps from the early years of that organization that are probably very rare.  I will also throw in a few caps from the Elk Foundation and Mule Deer Foundation in the mix.  Most of the caps have not been worn other than to try them on and are in good to great shape.  There are an assortment of colors, logo designs, camo patterns, etc..  The caps will be sold as a single lot to begin with, but if there is no interest for the lot and someone is looking for a specific cap, I might have it.  I am asking $25 for my time in packaging them up and shipping cost of $30, for a total of $55.  If there is an interest, let me know.  First to respond will have priority.
Jim

Offline Lucky Goose

Re: Assorted Caps (NWTF and other)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:54:42 AM »
I'd like them.  PM Sent

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
Re: Assorted Caps (NWTF and other)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 04:05:26 PM »
Caps are sold....  :icon_thumright: