OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jeff White Box Calls

Started by Bringintheh2o, October 26, 2020, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringintheh2o

Just received my sixth and I think my last Jeff White box call as a Christmas gift. The latest being a Bloodwood over Blue Mahoe. I also have a two-sider short box in the same wood combination. I have two more one-siders Maple over Butternut and Canarywood over Black Limba. I have two more two-siders, Granadillo over Butternut and Purpleheart over Black Limba. All of them are all turkey. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a great sounding box call at a very reasonable price.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Bringintheh2o on October 26, 2020, 09:04:16 PM
Just received my sixth and I think my last Jeff White box call as a Christmas gift. The latest being a Bloodwood over Blue Mahoe. I also have a two-sider short box in the same wood combination. I have two more one-siders Maple over Butternut and Canarywood over Black Limba. I have two more two-siders, Granadillo over Butternut and Purpleheart over Black Limba. All of them are all turkey. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a great sounding box call at a very reasonable price.
X2 .. nice collection of call from Jeff... I have a few of his boxes also...

BigSlam51

Jeff makes a great box. I have a canarywood over limba

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sbbow

Have to go count I'm thinking 9 with the 9th on the way. Jeff is a great callmaker an friend. His boxes are very reasonably priced. Just don't get the recognition that some of the bigger guys get IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Jeff does make great boxes,  i think i have five of his boxes but haven't bought from him in 2-3 years, I think i might try one of his scratchers next, anyone have any of em?

Hoot 000

I have a walnut / Cedar short box , all Cedar scratch box and a cedar scratch box with a persimmon soundboard. They are all killers. He is a good man to deal with and makes great calls.

firedup

Jeff's calls are all top shelf and he is a great guy to deal with. Very happy to get you the call and sound you like.

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Hoot 000 on November 01, 2020, 07:35:29 AM
I have a walnut / Cedar short box , all Cedar scratch box and a cedar scratch box with a persimmon soundboard. They are all killers. He is a good man to deal with and makes great calls.
Nice sounds like I need to order me a scratch box from Jeff.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk