turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

F/S Harold Fowler AYC Striker

Started by davisd9, September 28, 2020, 07:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Here are two Fowler's I have that need to get used. They are one piece Ipe and two piece Alaskan Yellow Cedar with Osage top.  I have had them sitting in a cup on my shelf, but hope they get put to use for what they were made to do, kill turkeys. From the best striker builder we have had. I am asking $90 TYD for the two or $50 a piece. Ask any questions you have.

Persimmon and Ipe are sold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wbyman

Nice Trio! You are right, they need to be used!
"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

davisd9

Posted elsewhere now as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Will do $50 per striker separated. Will only ship priority with our current shipping situation. Waiting to hear back about someone's interest in the persimmon.

davisd9

Persimmon is sold. Have updated pricing for the two left. Thanks!

sasquatch1

Tagged. So tempted. Someone hurry up and by these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

davisd9

Ipe is gone. Just Alaskan Yellow Cedar left.

davisd9

Alaskan Yellow Cedar still available. Perfect for soft calling on those slates but can get loud with mellow tone.

davisd9

One time price drop, if it does not go for it then I will keep her with a smile.

$45 tyd

boatpaddle

Hummmmmm.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome