turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey vest/bag dump

Started by packmule, September 30, 2020, 10:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Love my Easy Rider. It is cool, organized, and minimal.  I do not always carry everything in the the photo but if I have a pot then it is the screamer and those strikers. If I have a box then it is that box.  I carry three trumpets, may not be those three but it will be one from each of my three favorite builders so just change up the woods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wchadw

Quote from: davisd9 on October 03, 2020, 05:51:03 PM
Love my Easy Rider. It is cool, organized, and minimal.  I do not always carry everything in the the photo but if I have a pot then it is the screamer and those strikers. If I have a box then it is that box.  I carry three trumpets, may not be those three but it will be one from each of my three favorite builders so just change up the woods.

Nice horns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Tom007 on October 03, 2020, 09:07:29 AM

Looks like a great run & gun combo, love  those Cody calls....

That CODY is a killer!!

MK M GOBL

Tom007

Great gear, killer combo
"Solo hunter"

packmule

Outstanding!