OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Covid-19 and Spring of 21

Started by Neill_Prater, September 18, 2020, 09:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

I'm not going to let covid steal another spring from me when it comes to traveling to hunt. We only have so many springs in this short life. I'll be wearing a mask in the airports and stores. Unless non-resident hunting is banned in a state I want to hunt, I'll be there God willing.

Mossberg90MN

Covids done after this year. Guarantee it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakkin6

Yup

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

ChiefBubba

Since Biden essentially is a shoe in, Covid is miraculously cured or will suddenly be non deadly. Bubba 

shatcher

Vaccine and better treatments after the inauguration late January.

avidnwoutdoorsman

I'm making plans for 2021.

I had an incredible spring planned for 2020 hunting 7-9 states + BC, several of which I hit draws for. Unfortunately being as I am an essential worker that crosses the boarder often there was scare that I might get quarantined on one of my crossings which my work wasnt going to cover if it was a result of "personal" travel. So I ended up only getting to hunt my home state and BC. And that is only because they came up with a letter program before the season ended!

So yes this year I'm planning and hoping for at least 5 states. I do hunt solo, sleep in my truck, wear gloves to pump gas, pack food, limit stops etc. Wife is a germ freak that I've grown to appreciate in these times.

Where, TBD, putting in for draws to see what hits and will go from there.

Good luck everyone.
Keep Calm and Gobble On!

nativeks

It wont suprise me if the lock the country down again.

WW

The developers - Pfizer and BioNTech - described it as a "great day for science and humanity".

Their vaccine has been tested on 43,500 people in six countries and no safety concerns have been raised.

The companies plan to apply for emergency approval to use the vaccine by the end of the month.

No vaccine has gone from the drawing board to being proven highly effective in such a short period of time.

There are still huge challenges ahead, but the announcement has been warmly welcomed with scientists describing themselves smiling "ear to ear" and some suggesting life could be back to normal by spring.