OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Killing time  (Read 1004 times)

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Killing time
« on: September 16, 2020, 07:02:43 PM »
After taking some time away from the business to enjoy family/life a bit and to focus on ask the changes taking place in the education system, I find myself sitting in a tree stand this evening looking for North America’s chased animal. It’s a urban hunt so the season opens a bit earlier than our regular season. Haven’t seen a deer yet but have been covered up in squirrels, various birds and a groundhog that the landowner preferred to not see again. I obliged. It’s the first thing I’ve shot with this new bow and I’m liking it so far. I’ve struggled with target panic horribly the past several years but finding ways to get through it so that the time is more enjoyable when the opportunity presents itself instead of using a x-bow. Anyway, hasn’t posted in a while and I don’t expect a ton of replies. Just checking in for a minute and I hope all is well with everyone at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 3bailey3

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
Re: Killing time
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 07:07:07 PM »
sounds like a great evening!

Online Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 07:47:25 PM »
Nothing better than sitting in a tree , and just enjoying what comes at you. Sunrise , sunsets and all of gods creations .. Good Luck and glad your doing good...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:56:03 PM by Greg Massey »

Online Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 08:53:54 PM »
Amen, we are all lucky...
“Solo hunter”