turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Do you guys wear vests?

Started by suzukigs750ez, April 16, 2022, 01:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzukigs750ez

I'm trying to foster it how to more easily carry my supplies. Currently I have my Mathew's v3 on a song to go in and use the bow legs when I'm in the blind. So I have to carry those (the legs). I of Course like you bring some form of snacks and water in case I'm hungry or thirsty, but usually am so focused I don't eat until I'm back on my way home. I also bring my range finder to range my decoys, trees, etc so I'm prepared with distances. My GPS to Mark any important spots I may see along the way to my blind or after a hunt. My tags/private land permission slip/pen and license for obvious reasons. A David Halloran crystal mistress in his leather case. An Albert Paul box call in a leather case. My buzzed blade which I don't normally carry on my person as my SD pistol is usually where it would go and it's not constable to drive with a vertical blade at your 5 o clock. A place to store my headlamp. Plastic bags for bringing home the game.  My release aid. Paracord. I carry all this in a backpack and would like to eliminate the backpack and just pack in with my bow. Do they make vests to cover most of this do I can downsize my bag? I never my fold up chair and decoys in my blind so they go in and come out first and last day of hunting season.