OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Delete

Started by Bedge7767, September 12, 2020, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedge7767

Found thanks.
Jim

ol bob

Good luck on getting one of Mr Hudson's took me 20 years and I knew him.

davisd9

Quote from: Bedge7767 on September 12, 2020, 08:22:12 AM
Looking to buy a Charles Hudson and a MKW trumpet. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell.
Charles Hudson that was from Travelers Rest, SC?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bedge7767

Quote from: ol bob on September 12, 2020, 12:07:14 PM
Good luck on getting one of Mr Hudson's took me 20 years and I knew him.
I hopefully can find someone who will sell me one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jim

Bedge7767

Quote from: davisd9 on September 12, 2020, 12:16:04 PM
Looking to buy a Charles Hudson and a MKW trumpet. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell.
Yes
Jim

davisd9

Quote from: Bedge7767 on September 12, 2020, 12:18:28 PM
Yes
Miss Mr. Charlie. He was good man and he was quite a hunter too. I have one of his calls. Wish I had more but took me longer to save the pennies back then. I have an Argentine Lignum with stag horn mouthpiece, not for sale. It was supposed to have a buffalo horn mouthpiece but when turning he found a worm hole. He saw this stag horn, turned it and thought it sounded great. He called me to ask me if I was alright with it and I told him if he thought it was good then so did I.

Wish Mike would get back to building but understand why he stopped. Luckily I have a cocobolo with buffalo horn that was a personal call of his. My name was coming up just as he stopped the list. Maybe he will get back to it one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bedge7767

Quote from: davisd9 on September 12, 2020, 12:38:18 PM
Yes
Miss Mr. Charlie. He was good man and he was quite a hunter too. I have one of his calls. Wish I had more but took me longer to save the pennies back then. I have an Argentine Lignum with stag horn mouthpiece, not for sale. It was supposed to have a buffalo horn mouthpiece but when turning he found a worm hole. He saw this stag horn, turned it and thought it sounded great. He called me to ask me if I was alright with it and I told him if he thought it was good then so did I.

Wish Mike would get back to building but understand why he stopped. Luckily I have a cocobolo with buffalo horn that was a personal call of his. My name was coming up just as he stopped the list. Maybe he will get back to it one day.

That's a beautiful call.

Jim

Bedge7767

Have some calls to trade if someone would rather trade.
Jim

BOB_HARWELL

Bedge7767

Jim

Bedge7767

Jim

Wingbeat

Nice call!
Quote from: Bedge7767 on September 12, 2020, 12:39:45 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on September 12, 2020, 12:38:18 PM
Yes

That's a beautiful call.