OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Input on turkey display

Started by wvhoyt19, September 06, 2020, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvhoyt19

Quote from: rakkin6 on September 07, 2020, 07:08:02 AM
Would look better without that West Virginia emblem!!!

I am just teasing they look great man

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Haha good one buddy! At least you typed West and not western lol. I have some turkey silhouettes that I'm going to put on tail caps real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Jstocks

I really like the second one. The shelf on the bottom that extends out far enough for a box call ior other calls is a great idea for adding additional flare to the presentation.

Vintage

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

wvhoyt19

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I decided to take a leap of faith and will begin to sell these tail cap displays w/ beard rails. I will be offering walnut as well as oak and cherry for now and with different options on the tail cap. Look for these in the real near future in the classified section. If anyone is interested just message me. Thanks again!!

3bailey3

alot of 20 gauge shooters on here, will the 20 shells hold in the spots for the beard?

wvhoyt19

Quote from: 3bailey3 on September 09, 2020, 08:48:09 PM
alot of 20 gauge shooters on here, will the 20 shells hold in the spots for the beard?
They will not but I can and will make rails for 20 ga. Those rails will hold 10 instead of 9. My only question is...will some of the bigger beards fit in a 20 ga brass? Just wondering cause I've never tried it. Thanks for the reply.

wvhoyt19

I have a few ready and have posted them in the general classified section. Thanks!