only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mann wait

Started by wchadw, August 30, 2020, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverRoosting

Quote from: outdoornut on September 02, 2020, 07:01:11 PM
Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 02, 2020, 05:35:43 PM
I'd save my money and hope I never get the phone call, unless you've got a goose hunt booked
I know a bunch of dead turkeys  that would disagree. May just be operator error

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I got a good laugh lol

But in all seriousness I've yet to meet someone in person that's a fan of them, super inconsistent and just an odd pitch and tone, I've seen some internet profiles that like them just never met a real person that does.  You can kill a bird with a seashell and a peg, natural voice, Walmart call, and even a blade of grass...killing a turkey can be one of the easiest accomplishments out there

Britton40

Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 02, 2020, 11:15:28 PM
Quote from: outdoornut on September 02, 2020, 07:01:11 PM
Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 02, 2020, 05:35:43 PM
I'd save my money and hope I never get the phone call, unless you've got a goose hunt booked
I know a bunch of dead turkeys  that would disagree. May just be operator error

I got a good laugh lol

But in all seriousness I've yet to meet someone in person that's a fan of them, super inconsistent and just an odd pitch and tone, I've seen some internet profiles that like them just never met a real person that does.  You can kill a bird with a seashell and a peg, natural voice, Walmart call, and even a blade of grass...killing a turkey can be one of the easiest accomplishments out there
I've killed a royal slam with my Mann Made calls.  At least one of his is always with me while I'm in the turkey woods. I don't know what your problem is with Mr. Mann, but if you have a call you don't like, I'm 100 % positive he will fix it or make you another one. Always has always will.

To the OP, it's probably around 2 years. I suggest giving him a call around 5 pm. I'm sure he will be happy to tell you where you are on the list.

outdoornut

List was at 2 as I stated, some people have put their calls on hold due to covid ,so you may come up sooner.
I have 10, I've never been disappointed by Steve's calls. Just recently had one refinished due to wear. It is always in my vest ,seen allot of miles and ended a pile of long beard"s lives

Happy hooker

Otdoornut
What goes into refinishing his calls?,,I have four of his now that I use would be good information to know for future.

slicksbeagles1

I am a personal friend of Steve's and you want find a better honest, humble, and honest person in the world. He makes nice calls and stands behind everyone 100%. He will help you anyway he can and go above and beyond to try and make you happy. If you need information give him a call. Just to let you know he is in his shop every day after work. He is in the eastern time zone.

packmule

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on September 13, 2020, 11:23:08 AM
I am a personal friend of Steve's and you want find a better honest, humble, and honest person in the world. He makes nice calls and stands behind everyone 100%. He will help you anyway he can and go above and beyond to try and make you happy. If you need information give him a call. Just to let you know he is in his shop every day after work. He is in the eastern time zone.

Spot on.

bowhunter_769

He called me a couple months ago to make sure I still wanted one. I was on a two year waiting list. He said it wouldn't be that long, that he was getting ready to retire and would be in the shop more.

Vaughnrp2

The few times I have spoken with Steve he's has been very helpful and willing to go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. And for the way his calls sound I think a two year long list speaks for its self.

Jonathan Wise

Steve makes an outstanding call. It is round 2 year wait last I talked to him.

outdoornut

Quote from: Happy hooker on September 08, 2020, 11:54:00 AM
Otdoornut
What goes into refinishing his calls?,,I have four of his now that I use would be good information to know for future.
You just send it back to him and he will clean it up and refinish it. If I remember, all I paid was shipping ,but I would ask him.
He did retire and spent his first day in his shop working on calls.