OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gibson Crow Calls

Started by ncturkey, May 18, 2011, 08:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncturkey

Drum817 (Tim) posted up his crow callers he got from Darrel GIbson. I went with him and pick up three new crow calls. From left to right Old Fat Boy Style Curly Oak, Magnum Long Range Curly  Maple, and Classic Spalted Oak. Thanks for looking, Mike

lightsoutcalls

I have one of the original style Gibson calls in walnut and love it.  The grain is nothing fancy, but I have called in quite a few crows on slow hunts just to have some fun. 
He makes a great sounding call for sure!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gobbler777

I been selling Darrel's crow calls in many styles and woods and also have some matched sets of Darrel's Trumpets and Crow Calls. If you are interested in purchasing or want photos and prices feel free to contact me
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

ncturkey

Thanks for the offer. But since I can go straight to Darrell and get a call I will do it that way. But others that can not go to Darrell would maybe be interested. Why don't you just start a thread with some of the crow calls and trumpets you have for sale in the classified section.