OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Apology

Started by Gobbler2577, May 19, 2020, 10:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harty

You're in my prayers .Get well soon!

EZ

Caspar

Wow. I was just getting ready to message you to see if you were ok. Sorry to hear about this. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. In the meantime dont worry about the calls. Your health is more important and we will all be here when your better.  Take care and get well soon.

310 gauge

Keep strong in your Faith Brother!  The Lord needs Servants like you, especially in these troubled times. Thanks for bringing this to us so that we can include you and yours on our ever increasing prayer list! Stay Strong!!!

dixiemagnum80

Get well soon, Mr. Larry! No one doubts your word, sir! An extra few weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things.  Put your efforts into your health and know that the OG family is behind you.
Chuck

caneman

I went through the enlarged prostrate last summer and had to have surgery so I know what you are going through. Prayers to you and take the time to get better, the calls will wait. God bless.

idratherb

rodney gillikin

you will find that a good piece of walnut can do wonders for the mind, lol get well soon.
Rodney Gillikin @
Pure T Momicked game calls
Bettie NC
https://www.facebook.com/PureTMommickedGameCalls/

shoer2

zelmo1

Prayers to you brother. You are the important thing here, turkey calls are a luxury. Be strong brother. Al Baker