turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ben Lee Gobble Box, Lucky find..

Started by Tom007, July 14, 2020, 10:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRules

Not sure if the screw on the lid is original.

Cruiser

I recently found one of these Lee's ; as well. Mine has different printing. On one side " Old Hen for Spring Hunting Hand Made and Tested by Ben Rodgers Lee World Champion Turkey Caller. On the other side " Young Gobble for Fall Yelping and Challenging Gobble for Spring, Lee Calls, Inc Coffeville ,Al. 36524" . It is signed " Ben Lee May 7x " on back of paddle.

Tom007

Quote from: Cruiser on July 19, 2021, 03:46:25 PM
I recently found one of these Lee's ; as well. Mine has different printing. On one side " Old Hen for Spring Hunting Hand Made and Tested by Ben Rodgers Lee World Champion Turkey Caller. On the other side " Young Gobble for Fall Yelping and Challenging Gobble for Spring, Lee Calls, Inc Coffeville ,Al. 36524" . It is signed " Ben Lee May 7x " on back of paddle.

Best of luck with it. I love the sound of them....
"Solo hunter"

Cruiser

Quote from: Tom007 on July 19, 2021, 04:14:39 PM
Quote from: Cruiser on July 19, 2021, 03:46:25 PM

Best of luck with it. I love the sound of them....

Thanks; the sound is nice, look forward ton trying it next year. Nice add to my small collection; as well.

Cruiser