turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Canarywood and Butternut Watkins Fiddle Paddle showed up

Started by Swim-Bait, July 11, 2020, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swim-Bait

I can't post pics here, but I ordered another Fiddle Paddle from the one and only Marlin Watkins; and it showed up yesterday. I came home today, and was finally able to check it out. It's my second call from Marlin and both are in a class all their own. I can't get over how easy they are to play. It's very hard to make a bad sound with either. Marlin has been amazing to work with. Can't say enough good things about the man or his calls. Definitely gives me more confidence in my calling and helps me look forward to the seasons to come. Again, if you're on the fence; just get one. They are worth every single penny. Once you see one, hold it, and hear it; you won't question the price.

2nd 100

I agree 100%. I always enjoy an hour or 3 with him at the nationals every year , really can't say enough good things about Mr Marlin or his calls .

Sir-diealot

Here are those pictures for you, nice looking calls.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

GobbleGitr

Congratulations-Don knows how to find the turkey in a piece of wood for sure!