turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glenda Green new Product Seat Cushion

Started by Greg Massey, June 19, 2020, 08:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Check out Glenda Greens new seat Cushion that is waterproof and takes a rubber inner tube .. Check it out on her Facebook Page .. she has started taking order's today ... It's made out of 500 D Codura and it has 15 inch zipper. She is selling them with and without the inner tube in New BL or Original BL.

jgard

Yet again this place is going to cost me money

MJW

Sir-diealot

Expecting a package from here now, guess I should have waited. Thanks for the heads up Greg.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dtrkyman

had an inner tube seat years ago, lost it somehow, that thing was pretty sweet!

Glenda Green

Quote from: Greg Massey on June 19, 2020, 08:16:17 PM
Check out Glenda Greens new seat Cushion that is waterproof and takes a rubber inner tube .. Check it out on her Facebook Page .. she has started taking order's today ... It's made out of 500 D Codura and it has 15 inch zipper. She is selling them with and without the inner tube in New BL or Original BL.

Greg...it has been crazy... if interested you can FB glenda.green.9256028 or email greenscch@yahoo.com
No tube $30. ..... with 16" innertube $40.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Terry

I'd like to see a way to carry it over your shoulder or on your back

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

mikejd

Glenda Green

Quote from: Terry on June 20, 2020, 07:11:17 AM
I'd like to see a way to carry it over your shoulder or on your back

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
I can add a black webbing shoulder strap $5 extra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Southerngobbler

I was hoping I was done spending turkey money this month, between my name coming up on Mr Buices list and a few other things I was about tapped out. But now I'm starting to think I can squeeze out one more purchase, I'm sure I wont make it through the day without whipping out the wallet one more time.

Dtrkyman

As far as carrying it, I used to hang it off my gun barrel.

Carabiner to a belt loop as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaswamp

Quote from: Dtrkyman on June 20, 2020, 05:36:02 PM
As far as carrying it, I used to hang it off my gun barrel.

Carabiner to a belt loop as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend taking the strap you have sewed onto cushion and halving it or more and then carabiner to belt loop would b perfect

Happy hooker

I've  got enough stuff hanging off my shoulders what's a "quick" release way to carry this on the back of your belt without it swinging around,,is there like a magnet release of whatever.

1iagobblergetter

Looks great. I think a couple D rings and a adjustable shoulder strap would work good.