OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Glenda Green new Product Seat Cushion

Started by Greg Massey, June 19, 2020, 08:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

As far as carrying it, why not slide it in the back of your vest where you would normally carry your turkey.  Cushion can be utilized as a back rest cushion when not being utilized to set on when your running and gunning.  Looks like a Great product to make turkey hunting much more comfortable.

TauntoHawk

What's the weight with the inner tube? I wonder if you supply the buckles from your vest if she could just attach them so it could be secured in the same fashion as the stock seat cushion of your current vest model for an additional fee.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bbcoach

Quote from: TauntoHawk on July 08, 2020, 10:36:15 AM
What's the weight with the inner tube? I wonder if you supply the buckles from your vest if she could just attach them so it could be secured in the same fashion as the stock seat cushion of your current vest model for an additional fee.

Hey I like your idea even better than my carry option.  Then it's out of the way when you run and gun and right there for a seat.  We'll need a way to keep it on our back, magnet, hook or strap, when you are walking.

Greg Massey

Received my 2 Monday with tubes and they are awesome and built very well ....

TauntoHawk

Quote from: bbcoach on July 08, 2020, 10:46:47 AM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on July 08, 2020, 10:36:15 AM

Hey I like your idea even better than my carry option.  Then it's out of the way when you run and gun and right there for a seat.  We'll need a way to keep it on our back, magnet, hook or strap, when you are walking.
I have been using the run and gun vest and the cushion is terrible especially on the version 1s. I was thinking of getting a hunt comfort had finding someone to cut and attach the 3 buckles off the stock seat onto the new one but then hunt comfort moved production from us to China and kept the high price tag.

This last year I just strapped a little 4oz back packing air cushion to the top of the seat to add a ton more comfort.

Wonder if this would be the optimal solution but I want it hands free and attached to the vest.

Also toyed with the idea of elastic straps to make a Cabela's speed seat style of carry and deployment but if it's too heavy that might not work properly.

For my run and gun I keep the straps tight enough it does flop around and just sits against my butt low back walking but also I have just enough strap out that I can slide it under me and into position as I sit down.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dswmsn

Can Ms. Glenda Green or anyone else that has already ordered the cover seat and inner tube tell me what dimension size of the inner tube is? I might already have an inner tube that fits.

dswmsn

Looks like 4.00-3 in the pic, but  I cant quite make it out.

Glenda Green

Quote from: dswmsn on July 22, 2020, 12:32:40 PM
Can Ms. Glenda Green or anyone else that has already ordered the cover seat and inner tube tell me what dimension size of the inner tube is? I might already have an inner tube that fits.
I purchased 16" inner tubes on the side of the tube reads 4.00-8. I think it is wheelbarrow but most of those are 13" once it is blown up it measures in the seat 15-15 1/2"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

aclawrence

I'm planning to pick one of these up. I've always heard these styles seats are very  comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtNap647

DirtNap647

Greg Massey

It's also good idea to pickup one of those cheap cigarette lighter plug air compressors and keep it inside your truck or car just in case you want to add air during the season. Those cheap little compressors have gotten me out of couple bad jams with low tires ..

treein dixie

Put a 4'' tube on the inside of that one and it makes it even more comfortable.  Less like feeling of sitting on the throne! :z-guntootsmiley:

msm210

I don't have Facebook and DON'T want Facebook!  How can I get information on the new seat cushion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk