Previous topic - Next topic

Gut_Pile

Remove
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

Bedge7767

What do you think it will sell for?
Jim

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Clardh

It didn't sell for 300. I bid 350 and the seller countered at 450. I think it ended that way. I didn't realize there was that sort of option on eBay. I've never sold anything on eBay . I know there are reserves but I didn't realize the seller could counteroffer.

gaswamp

Bedge7767

I went back and looked because I offered him 300. They sent me an email that said it sold for 400.
Jim

1iagobblergetter

Still a good deal..

callmakerman

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 16, 2020, 07:34:35 PM
Still a good deal..
If it sold for that they stole it. When best offers are an option sellers are sometimes looking to move it fast. Plus if it was listed under turkey call Corn bread strumpet it would have had more traffic. 5 day auction would have yielded more in the end. Just my thoughts from past experience.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Clardh on June 16, 2020, 07:12:00 PM
It didn't sell for 300. I bid 350 and the seller countered at 450. I think it ended that way. I didn't realize there was that sort of option on eBay. I've never sold anything on eBay . I know there are reserves but I didn't realize the seller could counteroffer.

Ah okay, it said it sold for 300 when I clicked on bids, also above it it said that it did not show maximum bids that were made in advance so that is what messed me up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TNBIRD

What was the wood and # of the call?  Anybody have a picture of the caller? 

Bedge7767

Jim

callmakerman

There was a second one listed as well. Bidding went off with reserve not met. Seller relisted as buy it now at 575.00 and it sold. Call was green acrylic.

Clardh

I knew I should have bought the call for 450.00 when the seller offered it to me. I just have a lot of calls out there that I'm going to have to pay for in the near future.