News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi 2021: How to Make the Most of It

Started by AppalachianHollers, June 10, 2020, 09:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AppalachianHollers

Quote from: Boykin Hollow on June 18, 2020, 08:04:14 PM
I will be very disappointed if it gets cancelled because of this covid19 mess.  That room can get really packed out at times.
All the research now suggests that if everyone wears a mask, chance of transmission is less than 2%. Would be annoying as heck, but a masked Unicoi would be better than no Unicoi, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyfool

I didn't know much about this show before I read about it a bunch lately on OG. Where do they have a list of makers going?

Greg Massey

Quote from: turkeyfool on June 19, 2020, 07:41:05 PM
I didn't know much about this show before I read about it a bunch lately on OG. Where do they have a list of makers going?
The list will be posted on the Unicoi Facebook page .. Unicoi Call Makers Group on Facebook

aclawrence

Any more tips for bringing a wife along? She definitely wouldn't be into listening to turkey calls all day but would probably enjoy the trip and a get away.

AppalachianHollers

Quote from: aclawrence on June 26, 2020, 11:43:32 PM
Any more tips for bringing a wife along? She definitely wouldn't be into listening to turkey calls all day but would probably enjoy the trip and a get away.

Nearby Helen, Georgia is itself something of an attraction, with a German theme. We've been wanting to go for awhile but never seem to make the effort. This'll force our hand.

Greg Massey

The show is during the off season , so most of the shops and places to eat will be closed , but it's still beautiful place to see and visit and they will have all the Christmas lights going at night , which is awesome. If you stay at the lodge , they have shuttle bus , that will take you down town and come back to pick you up.

BigSlam51

Yeah, have her bring a friend. That way she had someone to hang out with while you spend the next two months worth of house payments

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

hush

Quote from: BigSlam51 on June 27, 2020, 09:17:38 AM

Yeah, have her bring a friend. That way she had someone to hang out with while you spend the next two months worth of house payments

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Have her bring a CUTE friend, and I'll make sure you're uninterrupted... at least by her friend!