turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I feel lucky... I found a copy of “A One Man Game”

Started by Jstocks, June 09, 2020, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howie g

I read it just before each season ,  I grew up in same town with mr  Kenny and had the privilege to listen and learn from him lst hand .   It's a great book that never gets old . 

jmart241

My wife gave me paper back edition early for fathers day very good so far

1ST DRAW

Looking to buy another copy as a gift. How can I get one from his wife instead of Amazon?

Spitten and drummen

One of my favorites. I read both of his books before Turkey season every year.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

GobbleGitr

Quote from: 1ST DRAW on June 19, 2020, 12:56:12 PM
Looking to buy another copy as a gift. How can I get one from his wife instead of Amazon?

Sally Stuart Morgan (Kenny's wife) is on FB

Sir-diealot

Quote from: GobbleGitr on June 30, 2020, 10:45:15 AM
Quote from: 1ST DRAW on June 19, 2020, 12:56:12 PM

Sally Stuart Morgan (Kenny's wife) is on FB
His wife is WildTurkeysDotCom on Amazon and here is the website which links to amazon when you buy from the site. http://www.wildturkeys.com/shop.html

Oh you can get THE COMPLETE PACKAGE AND BEST VALUE $49.95

This combination will be a valued addition to your own library, nightstand, or coffee table.  An impressive gift, America, Wild Turkeys & Mongrel Dogs along with Turkey Hunting: A One Man Game will be just the thing to have under the tree this Christmas to surprise someone special in your life.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

1ST DRAW

Thanks for the replys guys. I just can't get on the FB train (not a real fan of amazon either) but did find the website (http://www.wildturkeys.com/shop.html). I ordered the package. Plan to keep mongrel dogs and give the extra copy of one man game to my nephew.