OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lynch's Big Chief Call

Started by duckweed, April 29, 2020, 04:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckweed

My son was given a call that belonged to my great grandfather. Its a Lynch's Big Chief, I have tried to find some info on the internet but there is very little out there. I did find where one was donated to the nwtf museum about 10 years ago. I also found on this forum where someone created a replica.

I figured I would post a few pics since it seems to fairly rare. Have any of you every seen or heard of this call before?

duckweed

CMBOSTC

That's a Holy Grail call, very rare and very sought after. Very nice!

RaspyD

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on April 29, 2020, 04:15:47 PM
That's a Holy Grail call, very rare and very sought after. Very nice!
Exactly as C. Brumfiel described it.  I saw one a few years ago.
Perfection Turkey Calls

Sir-diealot

That's pretty neat. I flipped the one picture so it could be read easier, I hope you do not mind.

bigchief3 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Beautiful piece of turkey call history .. yes i would think it's very rare..

callmakerman

There I believe were two in the last year offered for sale on ebay. I know for sure one was sold like yours for over 3000.00. Holy Grail call for sure. The other did not have all the strikers with it and I can't remember what it sold for.

crow

Very cool old call, thanks for posting

larry9988

Very few of those calls, only one I have ever seen was in Harlin's book and one the belonged to Allen Jenkins. Many,many Lynch collectors would love to have that.

3bailey3

Very rare piece of history there.