Factory Sight(s)
18 (16.7%)
Aftermarket Sight(s)
26 (24.1%)
Other
7 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Jayhawkeye

Please post what brand/model of sight you use.  Comments, etc?  Thanks.
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

Jayhawkeye

Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

chatterbox

sugarray

willy8457

I put XS Ghost ring sights  on my T/C pro hunter muzzlerloading shotgun. Being a person that wears glasses and has bifocals, I sometimes would be caught with my glasses slide down on my nose and would be caught between my bifocals and my regular lenses making it hard to line up. These Ghost rings fixed that.  A larger ring in the back  And tall post out front makes it very easy to get on target fast.  even though there was lots of adjustment at ring in back  i had to get a little taller post for out front.   Works great , wouldn't use any other sight now.  For me it just worked better with my glasses.

timbrhuntr

I don't like to rely on anything with batteries on my gun, crossbow or compound. I use a regular scope on all but the compound and just one pin on it.

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

mossy835

GeorgeShu

eight bore

Mueller Quick Shot
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

BigPeck215

bead if poa/poi is the same, if not the williams fire sights rifled sights, tried a red dot once it was nice but i do a lot of running and gunning and was always worried that i would knock it around and loss my poa or run outta batteries

paladin

Encore has a nice set of factory sights(fiber optic-two color).
Mossberg got a Burris FastfireII after factory sight broke for second time.
I am really liking the fastfire.
Burris claims 20,000 hours for a battery at two hours per setup you get 10,000 setups.
At 4 setups a day you get 2500 hunting days, 50 days per season you get 50 years.
So I will need to change my battery when I am 92 but I will probably do it before then.
"have gun-will travel"

Jbird22

Well, I have been using aftermarket sights (Tru-glo Magnum Gobble Dot) but will be giving a red dot (Burris Speed Bead) a try this season.

HOOKS1

Mueller Quick Shot. Unlimited field of view and fast target acquisition. Been shooting these sites for several years without any problems. I have 3 of them on a 935, a 870 3" 12 gauge, and a 870 3" 20 gauge. I hunt ducks, doves, turkeys and squirrels with them.