turkeys for tomorrow

On the board

Started by Gooserbat, April 08, 2020, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

On the board.  Pics later.  I'm tired.  20#13oz
1" 1 1/6" 10 1/4"
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Ugly guy and dead turkey
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Smooth_Operator

Nice job! Congrats bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

jarbo03

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Gobble!

Gobble!

Make sure you post the pictures here so they count. Thank you!

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,95778.0.html

West Augusta

Congrats man.  I still have over a week before I can get out there.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

JL_Longbeard

Right on, congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoreguy

Congratulations. Good looking bird.