turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stoeger P-350

Started by Huckleberry91, July 18, 2020, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckleberry91

Mornin y'all! Anybody else running a stoeger p 350? If so what's your optic of choice? I've had a sight mark on mine the last two years but I've found it to be a bit bulky for my liking. I've looked at a few smaller optics like Burris and holosun. Looking for some feedback before I drop some coinage. Thanks!

Tom007

I have a Nikon Spur Red Dot, and 2 Burris Fastfire 3's. They are both great, I like them equally the same. The Burris does have an automatic mode that self adjusts according to your changes in light. Great for day break...good luck....
"Solo hunter"

Huckleberry91

I've been leaning more towards Burris for some of those features you mentioned. My sight mark will "go to sleep" and in order to bring it back you have to reach up and tap the power button which is obviously a no bueno!

Boykin Hollow

I have three burris fastfire 3's on my designated turkey guns.  This pretty much says it all for me.

Yelper

I find this to be the best way to go for me.

Tom007

Quote from: Huckleberry91 on July 18, 2020, 01:07:31 PM
I've been leaning more towards Burris for some of those features you mentioned. My sight mark will "go to sleep" and in order to bring it back you have to reach up and tap the power button which is obviously a no bueno!

Yes, you won't have that issue with the Burris...good luck....
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Quote from: Yelper on July 18, 2020, 04:28:53 PM
I find this to be the best way to go for me.

Real nice set up....
"Solo hunter"

Huckleberry91

They're a nice compact unit. From what I've read I believe I've settled on the Burris. Thanks for the help y'all!