only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Buying made in USA

Started by fallhnt, March 22, 2020, 10:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: owlhoot on March 23, 2020, 12:19:08 AM
Quote from: Dtrkyman on March 22, 2020, 11:42:37 PM
The Chinese are not responsible for making the cheap junk, the american corporations and consumers are!
Agree, if the consumers keep buying it the corporations will make it there.
True, I do my best to buy American. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
For most Americans, price is the bottom line. Other Americans don't know, and some don't care.

timberjack86

If I have a choice I always buy made in USA. I bought a Stevens 410.  I thought Stevens was American made. I was so disappointed when I found it was made in China. I couldn't return it because I already shot it. Will probably sell it and buy a Mossberg.

kytrkyhntr

Not to hijack the thread but as a Toyota employee you might want to look at where your vehicle and it's parts are made before you decide on what vehicle you consider "American" made....
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Greg Massey

I try my best to buy American made , but it's almost impossible sometimes ..

bwromine

Hope " buy U.S.A." becomes increasingly 'a must do'.  The Covid19  disaster makes it essential that America at least return manufacturing critical medical and security goods to this country. However, I will not knowingly but ANY product made in China. Tough to do, but one can google 'Made in America' companies and buy as much as possible from them.  Forget flashlights and batteries... almost impossible to purchase one NOT made in China.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

For the last 20 years I have been trying to buy U S A products when I can. I always said when I have to buy a turkey call made in china I would use my voice instead! Thank god for custom call makers in America!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny