turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Non resident search

Started by Southernson13, April 04, 2020, 01:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittman

LA: Glad you are having luck closer to home.  Can someone from Louisiana even cross into Texas right now ?   

Like I said, I plan to hunt in my home state ... it is traveling to other states right now that is problematic.   If I live in a state that is shelter in-place with higher unemployment, than I would NOT want people from other states showing up - no matter much the reason.   If you don't like it - move to that state and start calling the governor.

:turkey2:

sasquatch1

Quote from: dzsmith on April 07, 2020, 09:26:55 AM
Trust me, I don't have a blind eye to that either. There's is definetly political advantage going on and on the horizon .  Good luck on your trip if you still go. Hope you find the hooks.
Thanks. Hopefully you get to work on some oos birds!

I have one more left and it seems it'll be a struggle having limited time to go that's lining up with not so great weather. Letting one slip waiting for a non strutting shot opening week is haunting me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL

Heard a report this morning that now that there is sufficient data there appears to be a flattening of cases in the states that instituted the cautions early. The indications that these cautions are working keeping the spread to a minimum which hopefully translation in a return to normal faster.

fallhnt

Hopefully before Fall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

LaLongbeard

Quote from: dzsmith on April 07, 2020, 07:16:08 AM
Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 07, 2020, 03:25:06 AM
What I don't get? If all you viral/contagion experts are staying home like good little sheep, wearing face masks,gloves maybe even a hazmat suit to go check the mail, how are y'all still catching it? If you practice all your gubment mandated protocols how is it your still at risk? Best thing to do is stay inside because there will be turkey hunters going to the woods.
      Seems to me the ones making the fuss are the scared little sheep that have cancelled their hunts and are mad at the ones that won't lol.
   Bah,Bah,Bah
Of course people are scared....why wouldn't they be. I understand why you aren't...louisanna was a sespool of filth long before COVID19 came along. Everytime theres a catastrophe of any sort the non loyal Cajun army flees the state ....just like Katrina.... to be somebody elses burden.....so its nosurprise someone of your likes would have zero cares to your impact on the rest of the world around you. Even if it involves possibly infecting and killing somebody.....

Your one of those people that think the entire state of Louisiana is confined to the city limits of New Orleans, another Mississippi public school student left behind,lol. I live about as far north in the state as possible and still be in La. Katrina didn't even blow the dust off my truck let alone make me leave the state. And I have made it abundantly clear on this forum I'm not in anyway a Cajun coonA$$ or anything southern La.
     The fact that your confused about New  Orleans and the whole state I'm not surprised you missed the point of the post. If all you good little sheep are following the rules you wouldn't be going anywhere or touching anything to catch the virus. Why is that so hard to understand? Several threads with the same BS. If YOU stay in your toilet paper bunker shouldn't matter what anyone else does, but apparently your so scared you can't even follow the rules.
     More bad news I'm done on Louisiana and I'll be on Mississippi public land at daylight lol. So be a good little sheep and stay in your bunker while I rid your state of 2 or 3 Gobblers. PS I will be coughing on every gas pump I stop at, been running a fever for 3 days now....boo!
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

LaLongbeard

Quote from: fallhnt on April 07, 2020, 06:27:37 AM
La,you and your leg humper are sure on this forum alot for a couple of guys,off the grid,not following the sheep,hunting and getting r done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well old man if you'd get rid of your Walmart track phone you'd have internet service in the woods also lol. You just mad cause your state got U on lock down and you too scared to revolt. I wouldn't worry about missing the season you'd probably shoot a hen or Jake anyway so what's the point.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: brittman on April 07, 2020, 11:20:57 AM
LA: Glad you are having luck closer to home.  Can someone from Louisiana even cross into Texas right now ?   

Last I heard they closed one of the back roads to Texas and are stopping every 5th car? For what purpose I don't know they cannot make you turn around. I'm not going to Texas so it won't be a problem for me.

dzsmith

Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 07, 2020, 05:29:43 PM
What I don't get? If all you viral/contagion experts are staying home like good little sheep, wearing face masks,gloves maybe even a hazmat suit to go check the mail, how are y'all still catching it? If you practice all your gubment mandated protocols how is it your still at risk? Best thing to do is stay inside because there will be turkey hunters going to the woods.
      Seems to me the ones making the fuss are the scared little sheep that have cancelled their hunts and are mad at the ones that won't lol.
   Bah,Bah,Bah
Of course people are scared....why wouldn't they be. I understand why you aren't...louisanna was a sespool of filth long before COVID19 came along. Everytime theres a catastrophe of any sort the non loyal Cajun army flees the state ....just like Katrina.... to be somebody elses burden.....so its nosurprise someone of your likes would have zero cares to your impact on the rest of the world around you. Even if it involves possibly infecting and killing somebody.....

Your one of those people that think the entire state of Louisiana is confined to the city limits of New Orleans, another Mississippi public school student left behind,lol. I live about as far north in the state as possible and still be in La. Katrina didn't even blow the dust off my truck let alone make me leave the state. And I have made it abundantly clear on this forum I'm not in anyway a Cajun coonA$$ or anything southern La.
     The fact that your confused about New  Orleans and the whole state I'm not surprised you missed the point of the post. If all you good little sheep are following the rules you wouldn't be going anywhere or touching anything to catch the virus. Why is that so hard to understand? Several threads with the same BS. If YOU stay in your toilet paper bunker shouldn't matter what anyone else does, but apparently your so scared you can't even follow the rules.
     More bad news I'm done on Louisiana and I'll be on Mississippi public land at daylight lol. So be a good little sheep and stay in your bunker while I rid your state of 2 or 3 Gobblers. PS I will be coughing on every gas pump I stop at, been running a fever for 3 days now....boo!

you aint gotta worry about me, never had a toilet paper bunker....no turkeys left for me to kill either. I will say this...you are right there is no comparison in north louisianna vs south louisianna, but when every man woman and child has a shirt that's purple and gold or has a flor de lis on it....its hard to tell don't you think. 
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: paboxcall on April 04, 2020, 07:35:35 PM
You're coming from a state with a 'stay at home' order, crossing the border to a state with its own 'stay at home' order. Stands to reason reporting a non-resident harvest documents defiance on both sides.

Authorities may or may not care, don't know. But I'm not going to test this system. Prudent to stick close to home reduce risk to me, to others in my travels, and to my family upon return. All non-essential.

Spring, 2021. Will savor this experience all the more.
I'm currently in SC, which just went on lock down today. I left for here the day before FLA went on lockdown. So technically, I'm legal!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

LaLongbeard

Quote from: dzsmith on April 07, 2020, 08:12:19 PM
Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 07, 2020, 05:29:43 PM
   Bah,Bah,Bah

you aint gotta worry about me, never had a toilet paper bunker....no turkeys left for me to kill either. I will say this...you are right there is no comparison in north louisianna vs south louisianna, but when every man woman and child has a shirt that's purple and gold or has a flor de lis on it....its hard to tell don't you think.

Lol. Yea it is sometimes hard to tell.

brittman

Hey now.  I lived in S LA for 5 years and loved most every minute.   Not easy to break the ice with some of the local population, but once you do ... it is even better.

Killed a lot of waterfowl those years from the tip of the delta to the rice fields of SW LA.

Wife is a LSU grad.   SEC football was fun.    Had quite a few friends that went to Tech.   Good engineering school.