OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB K&H Ol Yeller Call

Started by Mossygoose, March 25, 2020, 01:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossygoose

Looking to purchase an Ol Yeller call.

Thanks,

dswmsn

Mossygoose, Is this what you are looking for? I have sent you a PM.

GobbleGitr

Great call...has been one in my vest (along with plenty of other calls) since I first bought one years ago.  I have a number of gently used duplicates, you can PM me if interested.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

magnumgray

I can remember seeing the prototype the year before it was introduced ..... Harold opened up the zippered case and let me see it ..... it sounded like nothing else out there in it's time ..... couldn't wait for production to start the next year to get one ..... still have and use it

Mossygoose

Sorry for not replying, for some reason I am not getting notification of replys

Jake18

Tom007

I just picked up a Knight & Hale Lil' Yeller in a brown
N pot, brown handle striker. I know that the earlier Ol' Yeller Slatek's came in the brown pot. Does anyone have info on this Lil' Yeller Slatek call? I have never seen one?
"Solo hunter"

Mossygoose

Bought one from PennBirdy. Excellent Transaction. Thanks again

PennBirdy

Double B

Glad you found one.  You might pick up a 3.5" slate and replace the broken ceramic, it will not sound exactly the same but it should sound good. I did that with a black pot Ol yeller, its a sad day when one breaks.
Followed by buzzards