OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Neck pillow for car naps

Started by mcw3734, April 11, 2020, 11:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcw3734

Whenever I try to catch a quick nap before the ride home, I get annoyed with my fat head wanting to roll to one side or the other. Stuffing cloths on one side kinda helps. Decided to look into those travel/airline neck pillows to keep my head straight, they don't seem to cost much. Any suggestions?

BTW - Does anybody else think that long drives home after the hunt is maybe the riskiest thing we do? Morning is easy, we've got the adrenaline going. But sleep deprived, warm sunshine and long lonely roads can be dangerous. I'm not a fan of caffeine, so I always take a power nap before that long drive.

Thank you!
Mike

Tail Feathers

Get one of those U shaped pillows.  Small, support the neck and would help the head rolling. 
Drive safe!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Paulmyr

I can't sleep sitting down. It more of a restless leg thing for me. If I get to tired I pull over and crawl into the back and nap for a little bit. It's amazing what a half hour catnap can do for you.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.