OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Knoxx stock on 20ga

Started by bunk, May 11, 2011, 01:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunk

I was wanting to put a knoxx stock on the 870 youth 20ga. I got one for my 12ga before season only to have to send it back to Blackhawk the week before our season opened for a warranty replacement. I still have not received it back and after talking to someone on the phone this morning she said it would be shipped out in the next 24hrs. I ask them if I could get the 20ga model instead of the 12ga sent to me. To my surprise they said they would but they don't offer it in 20ga now. She told me they pulled it from the line because they where having to many problems with the 20ga models. When I ask what problems she told me some seem to fit and some didn't so they where trying to come up with a fix. I know I haven't heard anyone on here complain about fit. Has anyone bought a knoxx for there 20ga and had problems?

sugarray

I have one and it works well.  Really made a difference when shooting the Fed HW 1.5 oz #7.  My son shoots my TSS loads now and it is great.  Fit was no problem at all.  His is an 870 compact.

gophert

No problems as far as the fit on mine.  I have yet to shoot it, but everything looks good and functional.  I also installed the LimbSaver recoil pad for the Knoxx stock and it went on without a hitch. 

I got mine on ebay by the way.