turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A pair of aces

Started by Southerngobbler, March 13, 2020, 01:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

Just got a call from TJ Johnson and one from Marlin himself in the same week, and just b4 my season starts. The TJ call is walnut over cedar and the Marlin call is mahogany over Hop horn. They both sound amazing [attachment]IMG_4086.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_Bird

I was going to get that Mahogany and Hop Horn from Marlin but decided to bite the bullet too late and it was already gone haha. I'm guessing it went to you. I ended up getting a Blue Mahoe and Mora from him that should be here any day and have one coming from TJ in a couple weeks too.

Southerngobbler

I bought a Blue mahoe and Mora of Marlins off the classifieds of this forum sometime last winter and it's really nice-you'll like it.

J_Bird

Yeah the sound file he sent me sounded great of the blue Mahoe. That mahogany sounded great too though like an old raspy hen.

Greg Massey

Mora, Macassar, Walnut, Yellowheart, Snakewood are some of my favorites for lids

Yelper

Liking that walnut over cedar box. :drool:

Charlie 51

Just received a TJ box last week. Just one word awesome

vt35mag

Couple beuties right there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Harty

Nothin like getting them just before the season. Good luck toten them!

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

gdc23