OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SS Hen!

Started by 3bailey3, March 11, 2020, 07:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

I just received this hen box from Al and Josh, The SS guys, not only is it a great looking caller but it sounds amazing, I see why they won the Gibson award with this box. Again I want to thank Al and Josh two super nice guys!

3bailey3

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jamo

nice one, congrats!

yelpy

I want one!! Nice call!!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Rapscallion Vermilion

Greg Massey

Yes , they are making some good looking hen boxes.

turkey stew

Congrats, not only good looking but they sound great and run easy!

Spitten and drummen

Fine henbox right there.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

sbbow

You got a good one there congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here turkey turkey turkey

To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

davisd9

Anything from SS is pure turkey!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

3bailey3

My season opened today with some birds that gobbled good at first light but shut down soon after, I chased after them until 10:30 and was walking out and got to where they had been roosted and I got this box out for the first time in the woods and three yelps and one hammers way off where I had just came from. That is where I will start in the morning and tomorrow I will start with this box.

SS Calls

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 14, 2020, 07:28:14 PM
My season opened today with some birds that gobbled good at first light but shut down soon after, I chased after them until 10:30 and was walking out and got to where they had been roosted and I got this box out for the first time in the woods and three yelps and one hammers way off where I had just came from. That is where I will start in the morning and tomorrow I will start with this box.

Good luck in the morning Bailey! Appreciate the kind words about the box. Thanks everyone else for the nice comments.