OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ISO Obsession Under armour facemask

Started by kytrkyhntr, March 10, 2020, 05:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

If anyone has one of the face masks stated in the title Id like to buy it off you. Would like to have another one of those. Thanks in advance

Kb
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Ranger

"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

aclawrence

Quote from: Ranger on March 10, 2020, 08:29:32 PM
Pinhoti got a hold of ya don't it
Dave didn't even wear an under Armour facemask last year. I would prefer one of the under Armour mask though because mossy oak decided to make the inside of their mask white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

Lmao,it's not bottomland tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kytrkyhntr

Lol no I got one, I want another one but can't find the damn things anymore

Ranger

I'm not on fan club level like some of y'all but I know I've seen him wear an Under Armor obsession mask in videos, exactly when it was i couldn't say.  Kytrkhtr has mentioned him numerous times so I put the pieces together, it's okay.  How many years y'all been wearing those leg gaiters?
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

kytrkyhntr

Oh yeah I think his videos are great. I don't get to travel that much so I like to kinda keep up with someone who is out doing it. Only wear my gaiters on one farm. (Bunch of feilds and tall grass) got the gaiters in 2017 and got the facemask in probably 2013-2014? Maybe? Not sure. So do you have a facemask for sale? Lol

bornagain64

So do you have a facemask for sale? Lol

Why do people feel the need to high jack Others threads? If you have nothing for sale or nothing nice to say, stay out of it.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

kytrkyhntr

I got a nomad one somewhere actually, I just prefer that under armour one. Thank you for the suggestion! May have to dig it out and use it as a back up in case!

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: bornagain64 on March 11, 2020, 11:01:04 AM
So do you have a facemask for sale? Lol

Why do people feel the need to high jack Others threads? If you have nothing for sale or nothing nice to say, stay out of it.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Lol thanks. Was just looking for a mask, I usually just get my thread jacked by comedians anyway. It's nothing new to me! I'm glad it provides laughs to some.

jordanz7935

Those are great masks... Probably one of the best mesh masks I've used. I do prefer the ol tom buff face mask on chilly mornings though. Under Armour always seems to come out with good stuff and do away with them in a year or two. Same with there H.A.W. boots and HG gloves(ones with the padding on knuckles). I'm no fanboy by any means, but they have some great quality stuff that you can usually get cheap on closeout online after season. Just like everything else in Turkey hunting, if you find something you really like your best off buying multiples. Companies these days seem to either discontinue the good stuff or quality goes down hill.

Turkeyman62

I think I have two I'd have to look though

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on March 13, 2020, 01:38:51 PM
I think I have two I'd have to look though

Sweet, send me a PM if you have one you'd like to part with!

Turkeyman62

Going to look for them tonight and if I can find them I'll send you some pics or post them here

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..