only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

enticer silver thunder extreme aluminum traded PP

Started by Here turkey turkey turkey, March 06, 2020, 03:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here turkey turkey turkey

Traded PP

Enticer aluminum call

Some of Al's name has been sanded off the back of the Corian Pot. Never took hunting. $45 bucks to your door. This does not come with wet weather striker but the other striker it does come with.

PayPal only!

$40 bucks TYD
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

BTH

Excellent foul weather turkey call here guys.
Phil 4:13

Turkeytider

Quote from: BTH on March 06, 2020, 05:10:02 PM
Excellent foul weather turkey call here guys.

Yep, and it'll play dry, too.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Thank you, me and the wife had a hard time just getting the pictures up as they are, lol

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Here turkey turkey turkey on March 06, 2020, 11:00:03 PM
Thank you, me and the wife had a hard time just getting the pictures up as they are, lol
You are very welcome, I enjoy helping others where I can. I had a bit of a hard time myself. I could not get the file to upload to Flickr because of the type it is, so I ended up bringing up the image and taking screenshots of them and then uploaded them here.

Edit: I just noticed your post number, you need to get up to 50 or you are only aloud to sell at the amount of posts you have. That would mean you can only ask $21.00 at this time. I already posted the pictures so I will leave them there but just so you know that is part of the rules here. Sorry to deliver the bad news.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Don't worry about it.

Thanks for the info

Turkeytider

Httt, just curious. Was there something about the call that you didn't like?

I couldn't get the consistency I can with a slate call.

fishr64

Try wiping the surface with alcohol after you rough it. I had the same problem with mine but love it now.

Beards and Hooks

45 TYD