Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe (SOLD)

Started by a_jabbo, March 04, 2020, 10:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a_jabbo

Used 3 seasons. Still in Great shape. Couple of the hubs are a little weak, but I use the tie down pins and it's solid.

$145 and I'll cover half the shipping.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Still available?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 05, 2020, 08:37:04 PM
Be careful guys... this is not the first time this has been posted. I tried to buy it last time. Guess I asked too many questions because he stopped replying.
Ok thanks

a_jabbo

Be careful guys... this is not the first time this has been posted. I tried to buy it last time. Guess I asked too many questions because he stopped replying.

Roost 1, I'm sorry my friend, but you are mistaken. I have never posted this blind on here before, this is the first time. Also, if there is an item that you have previously tried to purchase, go back and get all the information before jumping on a post and making accusations. I am more than happy to answer any questions from anyone.

a_jabbo

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on March 05, 2020, 08:30:10 PM
Still available?

My apologies ThunderChickenHunter21 for not getting back to you sooner. This blind is sold. I am meeting a gentleman on Saturday for the exchange, but technically the transaction hasn't officially taken place because it's still in my possession.

Roost 1

Quote from: a_jabbo on March 06, 2020, 08:37:18 AM

Roost 1, I'm sorry my friend, but you are mistaken. I have never posted this blind on here before, this is the first time. Also, if there is an item that you have previously tried to purchase, go back and get all the information before jumping on a post and making accusations. I am more than happy to answer any questions from anyone.

I absolutely apologize.. it took me awhile but i went back thru my pm's and found the one in question.
I am very sorry. Glad you made the sale.  I'm going to delete my original comment. Hopefully no hard feelings.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: a_jabbo on March 06, 2020, 08:46:23 AM
Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on March 05, 2020, 08:30:10 PM
Still available?

My apologies ThunderChickenHunter21 for not getting back to you sooner. This blind is sold. I am meeting a gentleman on Saturday for the exchange, but technically the transaction hasn't officially taken place because it's still in my possession.
Ok no problem

a_jabbo

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 06, 2020, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: a_jabbo on March 06, 2020, 08:37:18 AM

I absolutely apologize.. it took me awhile but i went back thru my pm's and found the one in question.
I am very sorry. Glad you made the sale.  I'm going to delete my original comment. Hopefully no hard feelings.

All good my man. Greatly appreciated that we got that cleared up.