turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Marlin Watkins Box Calls

Started by Braunschweiger, March 04, 2020, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braunschweiger

Been searching the forum, can't find a definitive answer. I see that Marlin linked up with Zink calls recently... does he still make custom short and long box calls?

Trying to contact him. If anyone knows please PM me.

Thanks!
Darin

Sir-diealot

Yes he does still make them. Got one from him last year and plan to get another from him in August. He is on Facebook, just look him up there.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MJW

Yes he does.  I just received a call from him today.

Greg Massey

He makes some of the best boxes you could ever play. One fine gentleman and call builder.

Greg Massey

Quote from: MJW on March 04, 2020, 06:14:54 PM
Yes he does.  I just received a call from him today.
What combo did you receive from him ?

MJW

He makes a great call and one of the nicest guys to talk to.  I got a butternut and macassar. 

Greg Massey

Quote from: MJW on March 04, 2020, 06:58:15 PM
He makes a great call and one of the nicest guys to talk to.  I got a butternut and macassar.
Great combo , i have the same one.

crenshawco

Is he taking orders now? Last I heard he had shut down his list

Happy hooker

he shipped me a fiddle paddle longbox today,,,Granadillo over black limba,,,he has some outstanding granadillo right now,,haven't gotten the call yet but hopefully by Saturday.

Jroddc

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 04, 2020, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: MJW on March 04, 2020, 06:58:15 PM
Great combo , i have the same one.
x2

Screaming6x6

He just loaded some sound bites of new calls on FB yesterday. He's a great guy to deal with and the calls are outstanding quality.